Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soul Survivor Holland

Hei

I got back from Holland on Monday afternoon (should have been Sunday eve, but missed plane). it was a pretty amazing time.

Soul Survivor Holland was great. We met loads of amazing people and saw God doing so much. it was wonderful to be part of the ministry team. I got to pray for lots of people, which was really cool, and the ministry team meetings were awesome - God did so much in us all. It was a privilege to be part of it.

God spoke a lot to me about letting go of my life, and about prophetic worship and intercession. I feel like that could be the general direction i'm heading in. I had some crazy experiences of the Holy Spirit, and God is beginning to give me more of the burden of His heart. I have been asking Him for this, as i see that in my strength i can't love people as He does.

i realise that i now have less than 3 months left of my EU project left - crazy. i still don't really know what God wants my next step to be, but i'm not too worried about that. As i seek Him, He will sort everything out.

bless you
i will try to write here more often

john

1 comment:

Simon Richardus said...

Hi John!

How R U? Settled back in Helsinki? It was awesome having u over. Cool to read your blog.

Bless u,
Simon